You know, there are times in life where you can stand up tall and proudly say that you're glad to be in college! This morning, I had one of those moments. Waking up early in the morning, initially I wasn't the happiest man in town. To be honest, I really wanted to go back to sleep the minute I got out of bed. But enough of that! The point of this whole speech is to tell the world I'm proud of going to English 110 today, because class was the ish! I mean who gets to watch Colbert Report in class and create your own blog at once? I'm a proud man today. Though you might say this is absolutely pointless and a waste of our time, I treasure this moment of being in class and creating this blog for others to marvel at.
You have just been served a fresh bowl of burnt rice. Have a nice day ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment